Friday, December 21, 2007

Bengal Bailey's Blog Begins

For the last decade, while I was away from the house for any great amount of time, such as going to work, I was convinced that my Siamese cat, Simba, spent his day at the computer, with a headset phone connected to the telephone, racking up thousands of dollars running a telemarketing scam. Yet after he passed away last year, I never came across a hidden stash of cash anywhere in my home.

That doesn't mean that I am any less convinced of his stealth operation.

His predecessor, Bailey, is a Bengal cat who was born on the very same day Simba died. I would not be surprised to find out that Simba, on his way out, somehow managed to slip a metaphorical piece of paper to Bailey, in passing, that tells of all the hiding locations, passwords, combinations, and other secrets to running a succesful 'cat underground' business.

The purpose of this blog is to share my quest in discovering the secrets of the cat underground, and along the way, share a few things about myself.

No comments: