Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kaci is Leaving

I have not posted anything in a couple weeks.  I just got a new mobile phone last week and I have taken some fun pictures of the boys... both Bailey and Sidney have their own little photo spreads I wanna share soon.  I am also off to the theatre tonight so we will see if I can manage to work a feline storyline into Dreamgirls so I can post about it here.

In the meantime, Angi sent me sad news about her cat, Kaci.  Seems Kaci was just diagnosed with lung cancer and the Christensen family is preparing to say goodbye in the next week or so.  My thoughts are with them.

Angi sent a photo of Kaci with the news... which was very smart of her, cuz I was gonna ask for one anyway.  She said it was one of her favorites, and I can see why.  This is one of the most awesome cat pics I have seen.  Kaci looks so sweet and adorable in the leaves... she certainly knows how to work it for the camera.  I am sure she'll be missed.

1 comment:

The K and A Family said...

Kaci has to be one of the most beautiful Cats i've ever seen. She stole my heart the first second i found her at an animal adoption agency. It's rare for a red tabby to be female, so she is an odds beater there!! He golden eyes are so shiny and bright. She loved to play with the leaves as you can tell!!

Thanks so much for posting this pic of my girl!

((HUGS))
Ang