Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On the Cat Walk

I know this is probably too soon to post, in that I have failed to post for over 2 months, and now, in just a few days since my last post I feel compelled to post a second item, but seriously, this is just too cool.

For me, personally, shoes do not titillate me in any manor whatsoever.  I acknowledge women's fascination with shoes, yes, but I wear my basic tennis shoes until the soles wear thin with no worries.

THAT BEING SAID, a friend of mine re-posted this image on FB, of the absolute coolest shoe I have ever seen.  Now, I certainly don't envy women...  as they gotta wear those damn high heels, yada, yada, yada... but this IS reallty cool.  Don't ya think?

Who wants to walk the Cat Walk in a pair of these for me? ...on the Cat Walk, and do a little turn on the Cat Walk...

1 comment:

Nat said...

love the shoes do you know where i can get a air from at all?