Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kira Health News VII

So, it seems that every time I post that Kira is not doing well, she bounces back.  I did watch Monty Python's SpamALot with her, on Google Video some time back. (If you are not familiar with this Broadway musical, knowledge of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie, will do here.)  

Me (on this blog):  Look's like she's about to die.
Kira:  I'm not dead yet.
Me:  Gonna be any day now.
Kira:  I'm feeling much better, akshulee.

Her original 6 - 24 month diagnosis, is now solidly in its 25th month, and I doubt she'll make 26.  Since every time I post dire news, she reacts to the contrary, I refrain from posting good news in fear that she will react to that in the contrary, as well.  

So interpret my lack of recent Kira news accordingly, but I am not saying anything specific here.

No comments: